Are you baking a baby?! If so, this fabulous apron is just for you! It makes the perfect gift for any yummy mummy cupcake baking fan.
Maybe you could try and satisfy Baby's chocolate craving with this easy peasy Double Choc fairy cake recipe!
To make 12 cakes you will need;
200g of each of the following: Milk chocolate, self raising flour, caster sugar and margarine (melted)
3 eggs, beaten & 100g unsweetened cocoa powder
Plus a little milk
What to do?
1) Preheat your oven to 150C /Gas 2
2) Pop your cupcake cases in the tin.
3) Mix the marg & sugar in a large bowl, then stir in the beaten eggs.
4) Sift in the flour and cocoa and fold in.
5) Stir in a few drops of milk.
6) Pour mixture into the cases and bake for 20-25mins then cool on a wire rack.
7) While you're waiting melt the chocolate in a bowl, ready to top your cupcakes - try not to eat it all before they're ready!!
Put your feet up and enjoy!
This premium apron is 100% polyester with a lovely, thick 'cotton feel' fabric. The ties and neck tape are all made from cotton. We are pleased to say that this quality apron is made in the UK.
You can add up to a maximum of 10 characters. We will do our very best to accommodate any special requests, as we print the personalisation by hand there is a little bit of room for manoeuvre!
As this is a personalised item it cannot be returned.
We will do our very best to dispatch your apron within 48 hours (working days) of receipt. During busy times this may be a little longer. If you place your order before midday, Monday-Friday, and choose the 'Next Working Day' delivery option at the checkout, we will do our very best to try and get your order completed and dispatched the same day.